- For legal reasons you need to have read the waiver before purchasing your ticket. Click here. You’ll sign that you’ve read this waiver when you register on the day of the event.
- Purchase your online coupon from PayPal.
- Paypal will issue a receipt; that’s for your records..
- The Sooke Slow food Cycle team will email you a coupon for the event within 48 hours. Keep this in a safe place. You’ll need it on registration day.
- On Sept. 23 please arrive at Edward Milne Community School for registration between 9 and 10 AM. Remember to have your coupon in hand. And of course bring your bike and helmet!
- Sign the waiver.
- Get your ticket/map and rider button. These are your passports to all the workshops along the way. The handy pocket-sized route map will help you get from A to B along with our route signs and roadside markers.
- Then have fun in Sooke’s scenic version of the great outdoors.
PS Tickets also available @EMCS on Sept. 23
Tickets can also be purchased at the registration table at Edward Milne Community School on the morning of the ride beginning at 9 a.m.
Important note: Please park your cars in the vicinity of EMCS. (Our volunteers will be there to assist you). There will be food samples along the route yet not enough to fuel a healthy cyclist. Please pack a lunch or grab a bite in town.
Please purchase tickets via our secure Paypal portal
Slow Food Cycle Ticket Purchase Here